Sequoyah Adolescent Treatment Center
3405 W. Pan American Freeway N.E.
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone: (505) 222-0355
a 36 bed adolescent treatment program operating 24 hours a day in a secure setting
- a safety net program that specializes in aggressive boys ages 13-17 who have the cognitive capacity to benefit from verbal therapies.
- for treatment, not incarceration
- culturally sensitive
- staffed with fully credentialed professionals.
- accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC)
- licensed and certified by Children, Youth, and Families Department (CYFD)
- not limited to adjudicated clients
- home to a fully accredited school
Maps & Directions